Facebook Friend Mapper Setups – How to View hidden Facebook Friends List – Facebook Mapper Extension –Life is all about trying to see what you love to see at that point of time. Just like when you want to view your hidden Facebook mutual friends list in Facebook and you don’t wants to miss the opportunity of seeing that’s? Then you would do research to know about it.
Now do you know you can achieve that’s by using the Facebook Mapper chrome extension? It’s a unique tools that’s is used in viewing the hidden mutual friends data list of your friends and makes them public and you would be able to see it.
As you are eager to see that’s? Would you like to see how to easily learn and do this things at your comfort zones? Let’s teach you how to use social media revealer on Facebook platform.
Outstanding Features of Facebook Mapper Chrome Extension
There are some many features that determine that’s this app is one of the best among all, using this app will make you feel better because no stress of gaining access to whatever you want to have. Some of this app features are.
- The tools is a desktop app used to get informational data no one could view or access it.
- The app is used to see private friend lists allover Facebook.
- The friend mapper extension has a special tools that’s allows you to access the list of mutual friends on Facebook.
- The device is built in such way that’s mutual friends features on Facebook platform shows you the hidden Facebook friends lists.
- For example, you will be able to access this if you have a friend who had hidden his or her friends list but has shared some mutual friends with you.
- On this note, the Facebook friend mapper application can view most of his or her hidden friends list by just using the mutual friends.
- Absolutely a great application to start with.
How to Use Facebook Friend Mapper -Facebook Friend Mapper Setups
For you to use the Facebook Mapper Chrome extension, you need to first download the app on your devices by following the instructions below here in this page.
- To get started, for you to use this app you need to have an active Facebook account. Don’t have yet? Then you need to create yours right away and start adding friends already.
- Once you have a Facebook account, open the app on your device and login into your account on Facebook.
- Navigate and open the profile of your friends you want to view there hidden friends list.
- Now locate and to “reveal friends” option, then tab on it and you will see all the friends both mutual and non-mutual.
- Another thing is that’s, before this application can work, you need to have someone who shares at one mutual friends with you.
- Also, it’s not a must to have someone as your friend to be able to use this app.
Congratulations you can be able to access those hidden mutual friends on Facebook friends Mapper Chrome extension devices.
Download and install Facebook Friend Mapper Chrome Extension
Looking to download and install Facebook friends chrome extension? You can do that’s by following the instructions below here.
- First of all, you need to go to app store or playstore. On your devices.
- On the search bar search for Facebook friends Mapper Chrome extension and locate and click on it to start downloading, make sure you have enough space.
- Then click on the app to download and begin installation.
- Now you have the Facebook friend Mapper Chrome extension on your devices, all you have to do is follow up with the above steps to get started.
How to hide your Facebook friends on Mobile Devices
Since you are bothered about those who will see your Facebook friends, would you like to see how to hide your respective Facebook friends on your mobile devices? Then see information guidelines below here.
- Login to your account, tab on the three horizontal lines, and select”Settings and Privacy”.
- Now click on the “Settings” then locate and tab the “Privacy Settings”.
- Now see the area that’s says, How people find and contact you, tab on it and check who can see your Facebook friends list and select only me.
How to hide your Facebook Friends on PC
If you are looking for how to hide your respective Facebook friends on your computer devices. It’s very simple and easy to do, just follow up with the beneath procedures to get started.
- First of all, login to your Facebook account, tab on the icon within download section.
- This will reveal your Facebook main menu.
- Scroll down and tab on the “settings” and then select privacy.
- This area is how to people find and contact you, locate who can see your friends list and then click on the Edit and choose only me.
Now you can be able to hide your Facebook friends using the above steps to do so immediately. In’case of any questions use the comments section to do that’s.
Recommended:Steps to Download & Install 911 VPN – 911 VPN Installation Reviews – Guidelines to Set Up 911 VPN
Hopefully you find this guidelines informative? Meanwhile do you need more updates or information concerning this? We would be happy and glad that’s you should see about this topics, in’case you feel that there is another information that’s is missing out here. Then you should be able to do something by dropping a comment beneath here on this particular page and we will rectify and add more as seen. Thanks.