Facebook, Inc. is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. This social media is one of the Big Four or Five technology companies in US multinational online service (computer and software companies)
Founders of Facebook.
Mark Zuckerberg, and his fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes founded this social media on February 4, 2004.
1. Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is an American technology entrepreneur and philanthropist. He also co-founded this wonderful social n
2. Eduardo Luiz Saverin is a Brazilian entrepreneur and angel investor. Saverin is one of the co-founders of Facebook. In 2012, he owned 53
3. Andrew McCollum is another co-founding member of
4. Dustin Aaron Moskovitz is an American Internet entrepreneur and one of the co-founders of Facebook… In March 2011, Forbes reported Moskovitz to be the youngest self-made billionaire in history, on the basis of his 2.34% share in Facebook.
5. Chris Hughes is an American entrepreneur who co-founded and served as spokesman for the online social directory and networking site Facebook.
Meanwhile, he published an op-ed in the New York Times
Key people Of Facebook Inc.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of
1. Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is leading Facebook as its chairman and chief executive officer.
2. Sheryl Kara Sandberg is an American technology executive, author, and billionaire. She was elected to Facebook’s board of directors on June 2012. Sheryl Kara Sandberg worth about US$1.7 billion.
She has received several awards including been named in the Time 100, an annual list of the most influential people in the world in 2012.
3. David Wehner is the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the company. He graduated from Georgetown University with a BS in Chemistry, and Stanford University with an MS in Applied Physics, where he was a National Science Foundation fellow. He succeeded David Ebersman as CFO of Facebook on June 1, 2014.
4. Mike Schroepfer is the Chief Technology Officer (CTO). He is an entrepreneur, technical architect, and manager. He was appointed since March 2013 as the chief technology officer (CTO) of Facebook. Although he was was previously the Vice President of Engineering in the same company since July 2008.
See also the review of Instagram.
Features and Advantages of Facebook.
As simple as creating a Facebook account you can be able to explore the following advantages:
- Follow your favorite artists, websites, and companies to get their latest news
- Send an instant text message (chat) with anybody you wish to, provided you are connected with the person online on Facebook. Distance is no barrier to this special feature.
- Get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts
- Find local social events, and make plans to meet up with friends
- Build a community of friends online, by connecting, meeting and making new friends on Facebook.
- Create a page and group and promote your business and create an unending opportunity for your self and friends.
- Share photos, videos, and your favorite memories.
- Backup photos by saving them in albums.
- Connect with family and friends online., etc.
See the list of the top most popular social network for the century.
In summary, Facebook is the most used social network in the globe. This social network has a website and also a series of mobile application which are all available on iOS, Andriod, and window devices. Meanwhile, the website or software application allows registered users with similar interests to come together and share a common interest. In addition, registered users can also chat, share information, photos, and videos together. Therefore, the platform helps users to build their relation, business, and even meet up with new opportunities. It is therefore imperative for a prospective social media user to sign up for