How To Delete Allegro Account.
Hi, you are on this platform simply because you want to know how to delete, close, terminate, and even manage your Allegro account.
If that is true, then you are on the right platform.
We are simply going to guide you on how to close your account. So whatever be the reason you want to close your account is not our business. But our major concern is to guide you on how to delete, close, or even manage your account.
Meanwhile, Allegro is a Polish online e-commerce platform. It is managed by Allegro.pl Sp. z o.o. which was formed in 1999 and subsequently purchased by online auction site QXL Ricardo plc in March 2000. QXL Ricardo plc changed its name to Tradus plc in 2007 and was acquired by Naspers in 2008.
How To Delete Allegro Account
According to their website, you can close your account in two ways, namely,
- By withdrawing from the agreement with Allegro
- By terminating the agreement.
In order to withdraw from the agreement, you will have to send an application. They will consider your application within 20 business days. Your personal data will be removed entirely.
To close your account by terminating their agreement, submit this form by clicking [wyślij wniosek] (send this form) to terminate your agreement with Allegro. Submitting this form is equal to terminating your agreement concluded at registration on Allegro.
TIPS: Before you terminate the agreement:
- if you have activated the Subscription for Sellers, turn it off in the Subscriptions tab
- if you have an active invoice account, pay the balance on your Allegro account and close your invoice account in the Invoice tab, or by contacting us by clicking the button below this article
- payout funds from Allegro Finance (through PayU or Przelewy24)
- pay any arrears to Allegro.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website is not permitted to be reproduced, republished, broadcast, rewritten or, redistributed, whether in whole or in part without the prior and express written permission from https.www.Loginhit.com.ng.