How To Delete Betway Account.
Are you fed up using your Betway account, and as such you wish to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your Betway account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Meanwhile, Betway is an online platform for gambling that allows it’s registered users to bet on the sports or casino games and earn cash from it. The online application provides an option to create or edit account information, withdraw or deposit cash in your account, browse through the online games in which users are betting games, check the live games that are playing right now and bet on them or play casino games.
NOTE: Betway is a UK company, and gambling is legal and regulated in UK. While Betway is a good online bookmaker, we request you once again to check your local laws before placing any bets on the website.
How To Activate Betway Account
- Click on the “Register” button on the Betway website.
- Enter your personal details on the Betway account registration page.
- Confirm your Betway registration details.
- Claim your Bonus by depositing funds into your account.
How To Delete Betway Account
Note, you can only delete your account by sending an email to the company, requesting them to delete your account from their database.
Therefore, follow these steps below:
Step 1. Open your email account that is registered with the website.
Step 2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
Step 3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
Step 4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
How To Cancel a Betway Withdrawal
- Log into your account.
- Navigate to your “My Account” tab.
- Select the “Withdraw Funds” option.
- Complete the withdrawal form by providing us with your bank account details.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click “Proceed”
- Please note that additional FICA verification may be required.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…