How to Delete Credit Expert Account.
Hi, you are on this platform simply because you want to know how to delete, close, terminate, and even manage your Credit Expert account.
If that is true, then you are on the right platform.
We are simply going to guide you on how to close your account. So whatever be the reason you want to close your account is not our business. But our major concern is to guide you on how to delete, close, or even manage your account.
Meanwhile, the truth is that Experian CreditExpert doesn’t excel in any particular area, but it delivers the basics well, and the credit report is so simple that even the financially-phobic will figure it out right away.
How to Delete Credit Expert Account
Follow these steps below cancel your Experian Credit Expert Account:
- Call Experian’s Customer Service center at 1 (877) 284-7942. Be prepared to answer questions regarding your account as well as your personal information i.e. account number, SSN, credit card number, etc.!
- Follow the telephone prompts to select the option that allows you to speak directly with an Experian representative.
- Press “1” for membership services and then “1” again to reach billing and membership services
- Inform the Experian representative that you want to cancel your Experian subscription
- Provide the representative with any required information to cancel your subscription
- Verify any terms and conditions associated with the cancellation
- Make sure you find out the representative’s name, the effective cancellation date, and a confirmation number. This information can be helpful in the event you are charged after canceling your subscription and you need to provide references to Experian.
Follow these steps below to cancel your account by contacting their Live Agent on the phone
Step 1. Call their business line: 1 (877) 284-7942
Step 2. Advise the representative that you want to cancel your account.
Step 3. Provide the agent with your account info
Step 4. Request that you be refunded (If necessary)
Step 5. Ask the representative if you will be charged again
Step 6. And finally, retain the confirmation information you’re given.
Follow these steps below to cancel subscription/account via Email:
Step 1. Open your Email Address that is linked to your Experian Credit Expert Account.
Step 2. On the subject text field, type, CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION/ACCOUNT
Step 3. Write down your account information on the body of the email.
Step 4. Request that your subscription/account be canceled.
Step 5. And finally, send the email to [email protected]
Here is a SAMPLE on how to write such an email.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…