How To Delete F-List Account.
Are you fed up using your F-List account, and as such you wish to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your F-List account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Meanwhile, F-List is an online role-playing forum and community that let its users chat and post by post reply on the forum. The website lets its users create and edit account information, browse or search through a list of songs, browse through a list of rooms, join the room of your choice and chat with room members.
How To Delete F-List Account
Users of this account, have two methods of deleting their account, namely:
- Delete account by Sending Form
- And delete your account through Company Administrator.
How To Delete account by Sending Form
Follow these steps below:
Step 1. Go to the following URL“https://www.f-list.net/contact/”.
Step 2. Now you will be redirected to contact us page, where you will have to fill all the required details.
Step 3. On the Ticket Type, select GENERAL COMPLAINTS
Step 4. Now enter your name and an email account that is registered with the account.
Step 5. On the Subject section, write “Delete My Account”.
Step 6. On the message box, write your honest reason for deleting your account
Step 7. Finally, click on SUBMIT TICKET.
Cancel your Account by Company Administrator
Follow these steps below:
Note: To Delete your Account through the Company Administrator the following factors must be in place.
- The account has to have existed for at least a week.
- A user MUST be signed in from the account in order to file an account deletion.
- Here is the ticket URL https://www.f-list.net/tickets.php
Thus, the requirements are necessary to ascertain that the deletion request is coming from the user themselves, and not from a stranger.
Essentially the process is:
- Have at least one profile on the account (even if it’s just a blank throwaway profile, it doesn’t matter, it’s going to be deleted with the rest of the account anyway once that process is underway).
- While signed in and actively accessing the site,
- Go to Help & Info
- File a Ticket
- Select “Other.” Now, that will take you to https://www.f-list.net/tickets2.php
- Now confirm that you want the account deleted. Confirm.
- Finally, Sign out, of the account to delete your account permanently
Alternatively, send an email requesting that your Account be deleted
Note, you can only delete your account by sending an email to the company, requesting them to delete your account from their database.
Therefore, follow these steps below:
Step 1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
Step 2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
Step 4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
Here is a SAMPLE on how to write such an email
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website is not permitted to be reproduced, republished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed, whether in whole or in part without the prior and express written permission from https.www.Loginhit.com.ng.