How To Delete Groww Demat Account.
Hi, you are on this platform simply because you want to know how to delete, close, terminate, and even manage your Groww Demat account.
If that is true, then you are on the right platform.
We are simply going to guide you on how to close your account. So whatever be the reason you want to close your account is not our business. But our major concern is to guide you on how to delete, close, or even manage your account.
Meanwhile, Demat, or dematerialised account, is a form of an online portfolio that holds a customer’s shares and other securities. As per SEBI regulations, all shares and debentures of listed companies had to be dematerialised in order to carry out transactions in any stock exchange from 31st March 2019.
How To Delete Groww Demat Account
A Demat account in Groww can be easily closed by following a simple process.
NOTE: Before applying for account closure, it is important to make sure that the Demat account is empty which means there should be no holdings or assets in the account.
To close your Demat account in Groww, you can opt for one way to permanently delete or close your account:
If you do not have Groww Mobile App:
In case, you do not have the Groww Mobile App, you can close the account by following the steps given below:
- You can write a request letter to Groww including your Client ID and add other necessary account related details. Furthermore, send the same to their office address i.e. Groww, 1st Floor, Proms Complex, SBI Colony, 1A Koramangala, 560034
- Your account will be closed in ten to twelve business days.
If you have Groww Mobile App:
However, you can also close your account through the Groww online app:
- In the Groww mobile app, download the account remove/closed-form and fill all the required details.
- Once you finish all the details correctly, send the form to their head office address: Groww, 1st Floor, Proms Complex, SBI Colony, 1A Koramangala, 560034
- Your account will be closed in ten days.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website is not permitted to be reproduced, republished, broadcast, rewritten or, redistributed, whether in whole or in part without the prior and express written permission from https.www.Loginhit.com.ng.