How To Delete Hustle Castle Account.
Are you fed up using your Hustle Castle account, and as such you wish to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your Hustle Castle account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Meanwhile, Hustle Castle is a video game available on iOS and Android platform. It was published by My.com. There is no Hustle Castle offline app or apk mod available.So if you want to play the game your going to need an internet connection to due so. Other website might claim to have an offline edition, but they would be wrong in saying so and probably are trying to get you to download an app that doesn’t work or is hacked
How To Delete Hustle Castle Account
Deletion of a game account can’t be reverted. Thus, all deletion requests are being looked into with the maximum thoroughness. So they can ask you for additional information to identify you as the game account’s owner during the process.
So to delete your Hustle Castle game account, you will have to raise a ticket request for account deletion.
You need to provide the following information in your request :
- Your game ID (can be found in the game settings).
- Model of the device the game account was created on and models of all devices that you played the game on afterward (for example, Samsung galaxy s4, iPhone 4, etc.).
- Name the Internet service provider/mobile phone carrier whose services you used.
- All the cities and countries in which you launched the game.
- Either a photograph or a scan of the official document used in the country of your residence to prove your identity (passport, driver’s license, etc.). The graphic file(s) must be readable and contain all the basic information from the document.
For more on how to delete and manage your account, see their official page
Follow these steps below to Delete Play Games data for a specific game:
Step 1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app.
Step 2. At the top of the screen, tap More.
Step 3. Tap on Settings.
Step 4. Tap on Delete Play Games account & data.
Step 5. Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…