How To Delete Line Account.
Hi, you are on this platform simply because you want to know how to delete, close, terminate, and even manage your Line account.
If that is true, then you are on the right platform.
We are simply going to guide you on how to close your account. So whatever be the reason you want to close your account is not our business. But our major concern is to guide you on how to delete, close, or even manage your account.
Meanwhile, first read the important notes below, before proceeding to delete your account.
- Uninstalling or deleting the LINE app will not delete your account.
- When you delete your account, all related data will also be deleted, including your purchased stickers, Coins, registered phone number, friends, groups, chat history, and registration with other authorized apps (e.g. LINE games, LINE PLAY).
- If you registered your email address to LINE, you will no longer be able to use it to log in to LINE for PC.
- Even if you reinstall LINE, you will not be able to transfer your account as data cannot be restored from a deleted account.
- And finally, if you have a LINE Pay account, you will need to delete it before deleting your LINE account.
How To Delete Line Account
Follow these steps below to delete your account:
Step 1. Tap the Home tab
Step 2. Navigate to Settings
Step 3. Select Account.
Step 4. Now. tap Delete account at the bottom of the screen > Next.
Step 5. And finally, after reading and agreeing to the warnings, tap Delete account > Delete.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…