How To Delete Nest Pension Account.
Hi, you are on this platform simply because you want to know how to delete, close, terminate, and even manage your Nest Pension account.
If that is true, then you are on the right platform.
We are simply going to guide you on how to close your account. So whatever be the reason you want to close your account is not our business. But our major concern is to guide you on how to delete, close, or even manage your account.
So below is an embedded guideline on how to manage or even delete your account.
How To Delete Nest Pension Account
To delete your NEST connect account, please follow this instructions:
- If your organization no longer wants to administer NEST on behalf of employers, you can completely remove your NEST connect account. Only a superuser has permission to perform this task. To do this, click ‘Delete your organization’s account’ on the My account details page.
- You’ll be taken to a page explaining what happens if you continue. If you delete your NEST account there’ll be a 28-day period in which all users will still have access to the account and will be able to manage the accounts of the employers. This period can be used to retrieve any important information from the secure mailbox and to help the employers find alternative means of managing their NEST account. At this stage, any superuser in the delegate organization can cancel the deletion by contacting us directly. At the end of the 28-day period, unless the deletion has been canceled, your NEST connect account and all your delegate users will be permanently deleted and any access to your employer accounts will be canceled.
- To proceed with deleting your NEST connect account, click ‘Delete account’.
- Confirm that you want to permanently delete your account. If you wish to delete your account, click ‘Yes, delete’. Otherwise, press ‘Cancel’.
- Now once your account is deleted, you’ll need to set up another account from scratch if you want to use NEST again.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website is not permitted to be reproduced, republished, broadcast, rewritten or, redistributed, whether in whole or in part without the prior and express written permission from https.www.Loginhit.com.ng.