How To Delete Olive Young Account.
Hi, you are on this platform simply because you want to know how to delete, close, terminate, and even manage your Olive Young account.
If that is true, then you are on the right platform.
We are simply going to guide you on how to close your account. So whatever be the reason you want to close your account is not our business. But our major concern is to guide you on how to delete, close, or even manage your account.
Meanwhile, to unsubscribe from Olive Young: Locate an email sent from Olive Young and open the email. Now scroll to the bottom of the email and click the unsubscribe button. That’s it. You will not receive any emails from them Again.
How To Delete Olive Young Account
When you close your account, Olive Young will immediately take any necessary action such as prompt disposal of personal information.
- To close your account: Account > Edit My profile> Close Account or My Account > Deactivate Account > Close Account
Data (Account) Deletion Request
You may submit a verifiable request for them to delete any personal information they have collected about you. Please note that this is subject to certain exceptions.
Once they receive and confirm your verifiable request, they will delete your personal information from their records, unless an exception applies.
However, if they are not able to verify your identity, they will deny your request to delete it. They may also deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for them or their service provider(s)…
So kindly submit your data/account deletion request to any of the following email addresses below:
|Park JuneSung||[email protected]|
|Representative||Lee sangHoon||[email protected]|
Follow these steps below to submit your data/account deletion request via email:
Step 1. Log into your Email Account that is linked to the account you want to delete.
Step 2. Compose an email requesting account deletion, with your honest reason.
NOTE: You must state your account information on the body of your message.
Step 3. Now, in the Subject section type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT/DATA”
Step 4. And finally, send the email to [email protected].
Here is a SAMPLE on how to write such an email.
Nature of Data (Account) Deletion Rights
These rights are in three categories, namely:
- Your Rights under the CCPA (Exclusive for California Residents)
- Your Rights under the GDPR (Exclusive for residents of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- And general right for all users.
Account/Data Deletion Process:
The deletion process normally consist of following steps:
- REQUEST: A user who wishes to delete their account/data may have to submit an account deletion request.
- VALIDATION: Their support team member may have to cross-check your information with their internal database. If data matches, they will initiate the deletion process and notify you that the deletion has started.
- DELETION: At this level, all the records of your account will be deleted.
- FINAL NOTIFICATION: Now, once the deletion process has been deleted, they will notify you that your account has been successfully deleted.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…