How To Delete Parchment Account.
Hi, you are on this platform simply because you want to know how to delete, close, terminate, and even manage your Parchment account.
If that is true, then you are on the right platform.
We are simply going to guide you on how to close your account. So whatever be the reason you want to close your account is not our business. But our major concern is to guide you on how to delete, close, or even manage your account.
Meanwhile, to delete your account, you will need to submit a web form to their Support before they can delete your account.
How To Delete Parchment Account
Follow these steps below to delete your account:
- You can access the the Learner Help Center by going to support.parchment.com or by clicking Customer Support in the top right corner of the Parchment homepage.
- Click Contact Support in the top right corner of the Help Center. Please
- When the form opens up, please include the following information within your support case:
- Choose Delete Account from the “What do you need help with?” drop-down menu.
- Subject (or summary of the issue).
- Name.(first and last).
- Email address (your current email address where you will receive a response to your case).
- Old Email Address (if you remember what you had previously used to create your account).
- School attended (or needing to request your transcript from)..
- Any other required fields.
- Be sure to include your date of birth and explain that you would like your account deleted.
- You will receive an auto-reply asking you to confirm that you would like your account deleted. Please reply confirming this.
- Parchment Support will delete the account and send you an email when your account has been deleted.
- You can now create a new account using your preferred email address and register with your school using this new account.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website is not permitted to be reproduced, republished, broadcast, rewritten or, redistributed, whether in whole or in part without the prior and express written permission from https.www.Loginhit.com.ng.