How To Delete PartyPoker Account.
Hi, you are on this platform simply because you want to know how to delete, close, terminate, and even manage your PartyPoker account.
If that is true, then you are on the right platform.
We are simply going to guide you on how to close your account. So whatever be the reason you want to close your account is not our business. But our major concern is to guide you on how to delete, close, or even manage your account.
Meanwhile, PartyPoker is an online poker card room. So it was launched in 2001 by PartyGaming. And since it launching, the site has had up to 80,000 players logged-in and was the largest online card room until 2006. Similarly, in 2011 PartyGaming merged with bwin to form Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment. So as of 2017, it remains among the largest online poker card rooms.
How To Delete PartyPoker Account
You have two options for closing your account or selecting a time-out period from playing. Please select thoughtfully the reason for which you want to close your account:
- If you have developed or feel at risk of developing problematic gambling behavior, please visit the Self-Exclusion page in your account. You have two options:
- Initiate a time-out for a definite duration (1 day / 1 week / 1 month or any other duration up to 6 weeks): if you select a time-out, your account will be automatically reopened at the end of this duration.
- Self-exclude indefinitely: you will be excluded from gambling for an indefinite period of time. If you want to revoke your self-exclusion, you can only do this after a minimum duration of at least 6 months has passed by contacting the Customer Service team.
- NOTE: You will not be able to reopen your account until the specified definite duration has passed, or at earliest 6 months after self-exclusion in the case of an indefinite duration.
- If you would like to close your account for any other reason, please visit their Service Closure page. In this page, you are able to close one or more products, or your account, with the following options:
- Close for a definite duration (1 week / 1 month / 3 months, or until a defined date): if you select a definite duration of closure, the selected product(s) will be automatically reopened at the end of this duration.
- Close for an indefinite duration: your selected product(s) or all products will be closed indefinitely.
- NOTE: You can reopen all closed products on the Service Closure page at any time.
So follow these steps below to permanently close your account:
Step 1. Go to the following account/service closure URL “https://myaccount.partypoker.com/en/mobileportal/accountclosure“
Step 2. You will be required to log into your account with your login credentials.
Step 3. After that, follow the on-screen instructions to close any type of service/account you want to close.
Please Note: Before proceeding to close all your service/account, make sure you request the withdrawal of any cash balance you have in your account.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…