How To Delete Registry Reviver Account.
Hi, you are on this platform simply because you want to know how to delete, close, terminate, and even manage your Registry Reviver account.
If that is true, then you are on the right platform.
We are simply going to guide you on how to close your account. So whatever be the reason you want to close your account is not our business. But our major concern is to guide you on how to delete, close, or even manage your account.
Meanwhile, Registry Reviver is essentially a utility program designed to scan your computer for registry issues and fix them, to better optimize your computer’s performance and stability. So it is the perfect tool to perform maintenance and optimize the Windows Registry.
How To Delete Registry Reviver Account
The general practice is that, to get rid of Registry Reviver, you will have to:
- Double-click the “Programs and Features” icon if you are using the “Classic View.”
- Then scroll down the list of programs installed on your computer, and then click “Registry Reviver.”
- Click the “Uninstall” button on top of the “Uninstall or change a program” window to start the uninstall wizard.
- Click “Uninstall” in the wizard’s window to start the automatic uninstallation process, which shouldn’t take more than five minutes.
- Restart your computer when prompted by clicking the “Restart” button in the pop-up window that appears.
- Click the “Start” menu after your computer restarts. Type “ReviverSoft” in the “Search programs and files” box under “All Programs,” and then press “Enter” on your keyboard. Click the “ReviverSoft” folder.
- Press “Delete” on your keyboard, and click “Delete” in the pop-up window to confirm Registry Reviver’s permanent removal…
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…