How To Delete Revolut Business Account.
Hi, you are on this platform simply because you want to know how to delete, close, terminate, and even manage your Revolut Business account.
If that is true, then you are on the right platform.
We are simply going to guide you on how to close your account. So whatever be the reason you want to close your account is not our business. But our major concern is to guide you on how to delete, close, or even manage your account.
Meanwhile, Revolut is an online business bank account already used by over 8 million individuals and businesses. So the platform launched in 2015 and has been backed by well-known investors throughout Europe. And their business customers can monitor and manage their account 24/7 on the Revolut app and desktop site.
How To Delete Revolut Business Account
NOTE: Before closing the account, the users should withdraw all currency balances in their account. All transactions (card payments, transfer) must be completed. This is important because once the account is closed, all the cards linked to the account will be terminated.
You have three ways of terminating your account, they are as follows:
1 You can terminate your account while logged into your Business Account on the website by going to Settings (from profile at the top left corner)»Close account » Choosing a motive for account termination;
2. To close your active account via mobile app, please open Profile tab » Settings » Close account
3. If you are not able to close the account yourself, feel free to get in touch with our Revolut Business support team.
Once again, note that you must:
- Clear the account of all its funds first;
- Check that there are no pending transactions;
- and, if you reach out to their team, to be able to refer to the document that you provided them for identity verification while in the on-boarding process.
Only the Account Owner or users with Admin permissions have the right to ask for account closure.
And note also that in certain specific situations they may not be able to close your account straight away.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…