Quest University scholarships recognize the achievement and contributions students have made to their school and local community, contributions we expect they will continue to make at Quest. All students, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for scholarships and/or financial aid.
About Quest University
Quest University is a private, not-for-profit, secular liberal arts and sciences university. The university opened in September 2007 with an inaugural class of 73. According to Quest’s website, enrollment hovers around 600. As of summer 2018 there were over 700 alumni. Quest’s curriculum is considered unconventional.
Aim and Benefits of Quest University Undergraduate Scholarship
After an award package of $2000 to $18,000 / year
Requirements for Quest University Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
All students, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- The Quest program is rigorous, and an important criterion for a scholarship award is the applicant’s academic record. This is not evaluated by strict numerical limits, however; we are more impressed by a student who has done well in the most challenging courses available rather than one who achieved the highest grades by choosing an easier route to graduation.
- The University is also interested in extracurricular activities — not the number of different clubs you joined, but the passion with which you pursued your non-academic interests and the impact you made on your compatriots and your community.
- Some ways that students have demonstrated this is through sports, community service, leadership, theatre, clubs, volunteering, other talents, and so on.
- Quest University Canada Scholarships are awarded to applicants who have demonstrated an eagerness to learn, an ability to lead, a willingness to contribute, and a passion for excellence.
- This award is subject to the Scholarship Renewal Policy found in link below.
Selection: The Scholarship Review Committee will evaluate each student’s application for financial awards (scholarship and/or aid) only once. After an award package has been offered, no other financial awards applications will be accepted.
Documents Required for Application
- High school transcript
- Long and short essay
- Bursary application form
- Scholarship application form
- English language proficiency test scores (if required — check here for language testing policies)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Quest University on apply.questu.ca to apply
- Students applying via the Quest Application will be prompted to submit scholarship applications along with their admissions application.
- Students applying via the Common Application will submit scholarship applications on their Application Management Page after the Common Application is submitted. Log-in information for the Application Management Page are sent to applicants after their Common Application is received.
- Although optional, it is strongly suggested that applicants submit reference letters and a resume or CV to support their scholarship application.
For more details, visit Quest University website