YouTube is an American video-sharing website.
Here is a simply review of the world largest video sharing website. A subsidiary of Google Inc.
Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim founded YouTube
Founders of the Website.
1. Chad Meredith Hurley is an American media mogul. He co-founded the world largest video sharing website. He is also the former chief executive officer (CEO) of the company.
Meanwhile, He and Steve Chen sold YouTube for $1.65 billion to Google in October 2006.
2. Steven Shih Chen is an American Internet entrepreneur. He co-founded YouTube. He is the former chief technology officer (CTO) of the company.
3. Jawed Karim is a Bangladeshi-German-American computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur. He co-founded
Key People On YouTube.
1. Susan Diane Wojcicki is an American technology executive. She is the chief executive officer (CEO) of YouTube since February 2014.
2. Sundar Pichai is an Indian-American business executive. He is also the chief executive officer of Google multinational technology limited liability company. YouTube is a subsidiary of Google Inc.
Features and Advantages of YouTube
As the world largest video sharing platform in the globe, registered users can do the following things on the website.
- Watch videos and documentaries online
- Upload video, audio, and documentary online
- Monetize your contents, such as videos and audios online
- Create channels where you can be uploading your own contents, videos, and audios online.
- Get the latest news and trending event online, etc.
In summary, YouTube is the most used social network in the globe. This social network or website enables registered users to upload videos and monetize them. Users who are not registered can only stream the video online and watch. In addition and through a special means, user can as well download videos and audio from the website. Although there have been numerous critics against the website for the abuse of some people copyright by some registered users of the website, the company has